An integral component of any building or land development project is the accurate set out of structures, infrastructure and the assessment of the land being developed. Accurate data is essential to maintaining control over each phase of a project from feasibility and planning approval through to implementation.
The team at Tomlinson & Carruthers is skilled and experienced in the engineering design and technology based work necessary to support the development of infrastructure and protection of the natural environment in land development projects.
These skills are applied in the setting out of roads, drainage and sewerage systems and the positioning of buildings to comply with height and view shaft requirements.
As part of our project management approach we apply engineering skills from initial concept, through to feasibility and regulatory approval and managed until construction is completed. Through each stage we work with the client to ensure performance based criteria is met.
Please visit the other pages in this website to see how the services we offer overlap with civil engineering.
Tomlinson & Carruthers offers the following services:
- Project Management: planning; scheduling; estimating; monitoring; resource allocation
- Construction Management: site supervision; contract administration; cost control and reporting; audit reviews; quality assurance administration
- Civil Engineering Design For Commercial & Industrial Developments
- Infrastructure: roading; bridges; stormwater; water supply; sewerage;
- Coastal & Marine Works: erosion protection; dredging; reclamation; outfalls; marine structure.